Easter is GAY!!! Easter is GAY!!!

I love it!

Good animation, good effects and funny.

Think. Think.

Meh. Okay.

It's alright I guess. I give it a 3/5 and 6/10.

Dawn of Sock Dawn of Sock

Nice abstract work.

I like the style, it's cool with everything moving. Otherwise it'd be boring.

FTW.

Dreaming Illusion Dreaming Illusion

Very good, I voted 5 because I loved it

Okay, first of all, your replay button doesn't work, so please script that accordingly(Convert to symbol, add actionscripting to the button not the frame, and it should be in the "Actions - Button" bar. There is a plus sign, click it. It's in Movie control in the top one, and select goto, and enter frame 2.) Now that I have that out of the way, I wanted to watch it again so I loaded it again... Lol.

Graphics: I would have given you a 10 was it not for the heavy use of photoshop filters, other than that it was very abstract and nice and grainy. An improvement could have been better bats, but that would mean it would lose its abstract value.
Style: It has very good style, but I would like to point out that I couldn't really get it.
Sound: I loved the song, it was beautiful and dramatic. If anything could have been a turnoff, it would be if there wasn't the music to add an eerie, surreal atmosphere to the movie.
Violence: Not really any but I felt like adding a bit to the mix...
Interactivity: There was a play button! Oh, and I liked the replay button(even though it didn't work) so use it again.
Humor: Not really any.
Overall: It was very good, and I hope you make more like it.

MrCritical signing out.

Just Just

Pretty good.

I like it, but the graphics could use a bit of improving. Maybe a smile improves the graphics :)

Timsplosion responds:

Well, I goota admit, the graphics aren't the best around. But i'm glad you liked it anyway. :D

Do the Mario! Do the Mario!

Hilarious!

And you put don't do drugs because you were on 'em when you made this? Anyway, it was wierd and I loved it.

A Very Violent Christmas A Very Violent Christmas

What? It's supposed to be good?

Poorly animated, and the ... well, it's not that good.

A "Don't Continue This Thing" Warning is in effect.

Counter Madness (Parody) Counter Madness (Parody)

It sucked.

It's the same thing as normal madness. WHY NOT LEAVE IT TO KRINKELS?? EH?

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Awesome.

One of the best things ever. 5/5.

.apocalypse. .apocalypse.

Friggin' A man, friggin' A...

It was sweet dude... MAKE MORE...