IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Good game dewd

All my 5 r belongin to this shit. I got a 243 combo XD

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Really Frickin' Cool!!!

This is a good game for Flash, and it is f**king sweet. It's 5 in the morning here, and I'm typing with one hand cause I'm sipping my coffee. I could easily play with one hand, and there's not much else to say... other than I want to see your Java games, they're usually pretty good too.

Ravin' Billy Ravin' Billy

Not even a game.

Bad graphics, nothing really happens.

Aqua Energizer Aqua Energizer

It doesn't load

I click on it and it won't load, what's up with that?

Whack-A-Jar-Jar Whack-A-Jar-Jar

Hilarious.

It was good, but not a long game, just like a quick play, maybe make levels, and Jar-Jar's deterioration!

$wag $wag

I need help

I can't get out of the one building... lemme just see which one purple one please tell me?

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

Really good game

But it could use a bit of work, maybe make a 2 player game against each other, and add a bit of work on the graphics, like the guy below me said. Maybe a bit different music, but other than that, sweet game dude, make a sequel PLEASE if you haven't done so already, or are making one.

Scribble! Scribble!

i like it

bloody hard though, and i think that there should be one involving clicking them instead of connecting them, and having 5 seconds to do so.

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

good game i love it

the last fatality is when the guys head falls off and he falls into a lava pit, unless you have that one

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Holy FUCK!

SO FUCKING SCARY!!! Only, I can't get past this one part.